BUSINESS LINE/FUNCTION - MANAGED SERVICES
POSITION/TITLE - INTERN – KNOWLEDGE SERVICES
JOB LOCATION - PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL, QUALIFICATIONS - BA/BSc or MA/MSc Degree
WHO WE ARE
GEP delivers transformative supply chain solutions that help global enterprises become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability and increase shareholder value. A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms and media outlets, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Spend Matters. GEP is also regularly ranked a top supply chain consulting and strategy firm, and a leading managed services provider by ALM, Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG and HfS, among others. Headquartered in Clark, New Jersey, GEP has 21 offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
After a one-week Launchpad Program Training, you will be supporting the GEP accounts/account lead(s) with various aspects of Procurement processes, such as data gathering, market & supplier analysis, the RFX process, processing of purchase orders, being point of contact between the Buyer organization and Supplier, etc.
• Proficiency in English and any of the following languages: German, French (at C1 Level).
• Adaptability – we work both individually, and as a team.
• Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and proactiveness
• Ability to organize your time and prioritize your tasks.
• Possessing strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
• Knowledge of the MS Office package.
WHAT INTERNS CAN EXPECT
• Duration of the internship: 11.7.2022 - 9.9.2022
• Supporting the P2P daily operation work stream by handling Purchase Requisitions (PR), Purchase orders (PO), Invoice errors, Vendor Master records, Vendor creation and Delivery issues.
• Communication with both clients and suppliers.
• Supporting the end-to-end procurement process with, for e.g.: finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals, preparing price analyses, etc.
• Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results.
• Getting familiarized with Procurement ERPs such as Smart by GEP, Ariba, SAP etc.
• Work in global teams – requires increased flexibility and
• Experience a flat, merit-driven organization with people & friendly culture
• Competitive Internship salary
Purely based on the performance exhibited during the internship period, candidates may be offered a full-time roles within GEP in a year's time since the internship and after successful completion of their studies. This opportunity is based both on the hiring decisions of the company as well as 360° feedback of the candidate within GEP.